Take a look at my projects
Welcome to my Portfolio
Character Animation, Game Development & more
In this page, you can find some of my recent work, like animated short films, serious games or character animation showreels.
I really encourage you to take your time to read some of my projects description, but if you want, you can skip them and jump directly to the videos. Don’t forget that all these videos are also available on my YouTube and Vimeo channels and in my Behance creative portfolio.
Understand how projects are organized
As you can see in the graphic below, all the projects are organized by categories.
There are two main categories: Project Showcase and Production Process. In the project Showcase category you can find my final projects with a video and a short description. This category also contains other 3 sub-categories, one for my Character Animation stuff such as animated shots and demo reels, another one called Turntable Characters with the characters I have created, and a last one to show the teasers of my Games.
No doubt you are able to go directly to the project showcase, but I really recommend you to take a look at the Production Process category too. There, you can find my shot breakdowns progression, some speed modeling work and a full game development description from start to finish. Finally, you have information about the number of projects contained in the main categories. I really hope you enjoy it!
Search for projects sorted by categories
- Select one category in the top left corner.
- In the top right corner you can sort the projects by name or date in ascending or descending order.
- The icon in the bottom left corner of the image indicates the category.
- The icon indicates Project Showcase and the icon indicates Production Process.
- Select the project you want to see by moving over it.
- Click on the icon to see the project descriptions or click on the icon to watch the video directly.